NJMCDirect Pay Traffic Ticket Bill @ www.NJMCDirect.com: To view or pay your tickets or time payment order please enter Court ID, Ticket Prefix Number, Licence Plate Number from your ticket. Upon completion press the “Continue” button.
What is NJMCDirect?
NJMCDirect is the New Jersey Municipal Court Internet traffic ticket information and payment site at www.njmcdirect.com.
This is a method of paying traffic ticket that is secure and highly convenient. The method is online and can be made from anyplace eve outside New Jersey. You are however encouraged to make sure you pay all your traffic requirements on time so that you avoid fines associated with late submissions. When you fail to meet your submission, you will be required to explain the causative situation to the New Jersey municipal court.
The Convenience Fee is based on the penalty amount of each traffic ticket being paid, (fee schedule below). Consistent with N.J.S.A. 2b:12-30, the money is deposited in the Administrative Office of the Courts Automated Traffic System Fund.
|Penalty Amount||Convenience Fee|
|$1.00 – $40.00||$1.00|
|$41.00 – $87.00||$2.00|
|$88.00 – $200.00||$3.00|
NJMCDirect Traffic Ticket Fines Online
Www.NJMCdirect.com is a web site for New Jersey residents to access their traffic ticket information on the web. The NJMCdirect (Municipal Courts of New Jersey) site is provided by the New Jersey Judiciary. This web page is hosted on the New Jersey Courts Online web site which can be accessed using http://njcourts.judiciary.state.nj.us or http://www.njcourtsonline.com.
How to pay traffic ticket fines at NJMCDirect?
What do you want?
- A Laptop, PC or Smartphone with good internet access.
- You must have a traffic ticket.
- The license plate number.
- A valid from that is accepts payment by the NJMCDirect and they accept Mastercard or Visa.
Steps to Pay NJMCDirect Ticket
NJMCDirect is the fast, secure and convenient way to access your traffic ticket information online. Please follow the below complete steps pay tickets.
- Visit the official website at www.njmcdirect.com to access payment portal.
- Click to the “Continue” button then, you will be redirected to the homepage.
- On the homepage, you will see “Traffic Ticket Search” or Time Payment Order”.
- Click on any of the links to start the payment process.
- Before starting the process you must have “Court-ID” that issued by traffic court.
- Enter “Ticket Prefix”, “Ticket Number” and “License Plate number” in the provided field.
- Click to the “Continue” button after entering the right information.
- You have select the second option. and you need to required to provide credit card information to make the payment.
- If you find any issues while making payment, you can contact the NJMCDirect customer service department team.
If you choose to pay online: VISA, MasterCard or any card that contains the VISA or MasterCard logo may be used on this site. There is a convenience fee for this service.
If you do not know your ticket number or to perform a case search please click here for the Municipal Court Case Search website.
For specific questions regarding ticket information, please contact the municipal court directly.
NJMCDirect Online Payment Hours
- Monday to Thursday: 7:30AM – 11:45PM (EST)
- Friday: 7:30AM – 10:45PM (EST)
- Saturday: 7:30AM – 3:45PM (EST)
- Sunday: 1:00PM – 11:45PM (EST)
Make sure it is a payable NJMCDirect ticket and not court-required. Your ticket and some money to the court and make a payment on the window.